I just took down my Christmas decorations, the few that I had. I always feel slightly down after I "un-decorate". It's funny how little things like that make a difference.

Anyway, the 2 long weekends are over. Christmas Day, I watched The King's Speech, which set me off on a Colin Firth-athon. Ended up watching the 2 Bridget Jones films, and Love Actually. I love him.






New Year's Day, I had the option to use a free movie ticket but there wasn't really a movie out that I wanted to see. Almost went to see Black Swan, because at least it's free and I won't feel bad if I hated it.

I decided to laugh and cry instead. And what has the power to do both? A Disney/Pixar marathon! Toy Story 1 and 2, Monsters, Inc. and threw in How to Train your Dragon and Despicable Me. I haven't even gotten to Toy Story 3, Up, and Pride and Prejudice yet.



Life is good.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.