I read this article saying that we can only maintain 150 meaningful relationships. I currently have 243 "friends" on Facebook. I guess I need to weed out my list. Truthfully, I don't think I can even name 50 really close friends.

This whole social networking thing is an interesting phenomenon. My sister Lynn pointed out that since Facebook, texting has become the more intimate way to communicate with people. It's true. Most people, I just post birthday or holiday greetings on their walls. I send individual text messages to a select few. Actual phone calls? Also a thing of the past. Makes you wonder where we're headed.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.