The stars of the movie For Colored Girls have been on The View all week. Today, Kerry Washington said something profound. She said "Hurt people hurt people". And that got me thinking. Lynn always said that our dad probably does what he does and says what he says because it comes from a place of pain. Sistah-friend is on to something there. I said in a previous post that I'm having a hard time forgiving him for his hissy fits. In the meantime, I'm hurting everytime I remember what he said, in the process also hurting him with MY bad behavior. A vicious cycle indeed.

It just makes me wonder: do the Mal-Titas also do what they do, coming from a world of pain?

1 comments:

  1. Lynn said...

    Dehins, mga evil lang talaga sila.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.