October of course is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I went to my breast surgeon today for follow-up after my surgery last year. I got a little goodie bag when I left. I saw this very informative article posted on Facebook by a friend. Lots of links to other articles. I particularly liked this blog, The Assertive Cancer Patient. I love her shirt: F&$* Awareness, Find a Cure. It's so easy to get caught up with trying to help and support causes, with our hard-earned money. I never really thought about the business side of things, if my donations are actually going where they're supposed to. A little critical thinking and research is needed.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.