• You're dealing with children. They need to be terrified. It's like mother's milk to them.
  • When I heard Sandy wanted to write himself into a scene as Queen Cleopatra, I was aroused. And then furious.
  • I'll often yell at homeless people: 'Hey, how is that homelessness working out for you? Try not being homeless for once.
  • Find your voice. Stomp that yard. All that crap.
  • I want my full budget restored. I want a fog machine.
  • That was the most offensive thing I've seen in 20 years of teaching — and that includes an elementary school production of Hair.
  • The way you use your mental illness to help these kids is really inspiring.
  • Sue: Iron tablet? It keeps your strength up when you menstruate. Will: I don't menstruate. Sue: Neither do I.
  • Emma: Since when are cheerleaders performers? Sue: Your resentment is delicious.
  • You think this is hard? Try waterboarding. That's hard!
  • Sue: We're gonna bring this club down. Quinn: And I'm gonna get my boyfriend back. Sue: I don't care so much about that.
  • I got a satellite interview. That's lingo for an interview, via satellite.
  • Not everyone is gonna have the walnuts to take a pro-littering stance. But I will not rest until every inch of our fair state is covered in garbage.
  • You think this is hard? I'm living with hepatitis. That's hard!
(photo from Backstage)

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.