The whole female line of my father's family is a bunch of busybodies who think they're always right. I have worked with people who like to show off their superior knowledge. I have control freak friends who always want to have the last word, always correcting or providing additional, yet unsolicited information about anything and everything. What does it say about me that I am bothered by all this? Is it because my own flawed tendencies are being reflected back towards me? What does it say about my choice of friends? Or am I just being insecure, petty or spiteful? Blogging, Facebook, and other social networking sites just add to the problem. Now they can pester you online, too.

Some days, you just want to crawl into a hole.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.