I used to love Auntie Anne's cinnamon sugar pretzels/pretzel sticks. I made it through a mall trip today without buying one :) Haven't had one in months.

I talked to a friend the other day, whom I haven't spoken to since the surgery. I told him how I've changed my eating habits since the surgery. He asked me if they know what caused my particular type of brain tumor, and why do I have to eat more fruits and veggies. For some reason, this annoyed me. I felt like I had to defend the benefits of eating right. I wonder how our society has come to this point, where we question healthier choices.

1 comments:

  1. Cecilia said...

    Defending one's healthy choices is like going green. People question it, "why don't you just buy bottled water, instead of using a water bottle?" Consumerism without conscience has been so deeply ingrained. Terrible! But one must continue doing what's right, despite contrary reactions. Si?  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.