I was talking to two other patients today while waiting for a meditation class to begin. One of them had attended a class before, and said the instructor was basically telling them to let go of all expectations and worries. That your body does its own healing after all the treatments are done. One guy had only just started radiation, and didn't seem to be handling it well for now. He was questioning a lot of things, and asked us how we were dealing with it.

I realized then that I'm in the proper state of mind, thinking that treatment is not violating my body and it is curative. And it makes a big difference. I hope every cell in my body gets that message, so that I will stay free from whatever ails me mentally, emotionally and physically.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.