After my non-PET Scan day yesterday, there was a fire alarm at the lodge. And of course, people were saying that Penn Station was being evacuated, that there were no trains running. The street was crowded and there seemed to be smoke. Our alarm turned out to be burnt toast. Never found out about the Penn Station situation.

Anyway, pizza night turned out to be little breakdown night. Had a fight with my sister over the stupidest thing. But the anger, the tears, the frustration and the venom kept flowing. Resentment towards my father, my mother even. I did feel better afterwards. Maybe it was what I needed.

Don't believe it when they say whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Whatever doesn't kill you, very nearly will. I kid of course...hahaha! Ermm...*scurries*

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.