I was speaking to someone the other day about driving through the snowstorm this past Sunday. We both were in the same area and she was talking about the idiots on the highway who go so slow. I proudly said I'm one of those idiots. If being cautious in bad weather is idiotic, I don't want to be smart. It kills me when people pass you, weave through lanes, tailgate you during inclement weather. And they have the gall to give you an evil eye as they pass. Just because some of them have four wheel drive doesn't mean they're invincible.

And what's the hurry anyway? How much time are they really saving by speeding and changing lanes like maniacs? At the end of the day, we're all still out of time.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.