I begrudgingly went to the gym last night because of my inexorable expansion. Of course it was full of the New Year's Resolution crowd and the cardio room was packed. So I ended up going to the ladies' only section. I couldn't help but notice how passing men would ALWAYS look inside the room. The women passersby couldn't care less. I started a little poll as I walked on the treadmill because I hate doing cardio and was bored silly. I counted 5 out of 10 men peeking inside the ladies' gym...young, old, middle-aged. I was going to increase my sample size but I was tired and didn't want to exercise anymore and only wanted to leave the darn place.


Ooh I learned the Male equivalent of the female Muffin Top today: B.O.B. Belly over belt :)

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.