A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre.

After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings and made it safely to his van. However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.
When asked how he could mastermind such a crime but make such an obvious error, he replied,
"Monsieur that is the reason I stole the paintings.

I had no Monet
to buy Degas
to make the Van Gogh
See if you have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else.
I sent it to you because I figured I had nothing Toulouse.
J emailed this to me, with a message saying that among our co-workers, I would be the only one who could appreciate it. Yes I am THAT easily amused.

1 comments:

  1. Lynn said...

    Raaahaaahaa, akala ko nung una totoong balita :D  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.