"The day Phil got arrested you walked me home. We talked. I liked it....talking to you...Can we do it again?"

" I am very happy to see you."

"I've been thinking about you. Spending time with you that day....I enjoyed it. That doesn't happen very often. Also you are very handsome. And you smell nice. A lot of people don't."


"You are a remarkable woman. I assumed I wasn't the first one to notice that."


"Would you like to get some coffee with me?" - "I'd be delighted."

One of Sherlock's statements especially stuck out to me. I got the feeling as if it was more addressed to the audience than to Fiona:


"Personally I abhor the typical."

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.