Archangel Michael: Offers strength, courage, support, and protection
Archangel Raphael: Long regarded as the angel of safe and peaceful travel, as well as the healing angel
Archangel Raguel: The angel of peaceful relationships, who can ensure that holiday family get-togethers are harmonious
Archangel Jophiel: The angel of beauty who can keep your mind and emotions positive AND who is brilliant at guiding holiday gift shopping excursions

Here’s a prayer you can say as often as you’d like. The angels are unlimited and they’re always happy to help everyone simultaneously:

“Dear God and angels, thank you for being with me and guiding and protecting me. Thank you, Michael, for increasing my courage and confidence. Thank you, Raphael, in insuring safe travels for me, my loved ones, and everyone during this holiday season and for ensuring our health. Thank you, Raguel, for helping all of us to be compassionate, kind, and patient with one another. And thank you, Jophiel, for guiding my holiday gift-giving to be enjoyable and well within my budget.”

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.