That I actually like the clinic I'm working in this week. Figures that the farthest one from me would be the one I like the most. This despite all dire warnings I've received from 2 other employees who have said some uncomplimentary things about this particular site.
Full disclosure: It probably helps that there is a Ben & Jerry's right across from the place.

That on my way home, I saw a car with the big words "MIT BOUND!!!" on the rear windshield.  They must have already dropped off their college kid because they were heading in the same direction I was. But it warmed my heart to see how proud they are that their child made it to one of the best universities in the world. Good luck, future MIT graduate!

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.