I went to Christopher Plummer's estate (I'm currently reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) for a family gathering. As I was leaving, more people were coming and I wondered why he didn't fix his pothole-ridden driveway. As I waited for the other cars to get by, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson came out of the woods, walked up to my car to tell me something I don't remember now. Then we were standing in the sidewalk and I was getting into a London cab (where did my car go?) while Rupert gave instructions to the driver. We weren't in England but it was somewhere busy and congested. Then I woke up to go to Easter Sunday mass.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.