• Just for today I make the commitment to view myself and everything around me in a positive light.
  • Beginning today, my vision becomes my reality.
  • I am nourished by the Spirit within. Every cell in my body is filled with light. I give thanks for radiant health and endless happiness.
  • I allow the light to dissolve away any barriers to my connecting to Divine wisdom and guidance.
  • I speak my truth lovingly, allowing my Higher Self to speak through me.
  • My vision is illuminated by love.
  • With every breath I take, I experience pleasure and joy in my life.
  • My intentions create my reality.
  • I find the opportunity to laugh each and every day.
  • I am open to the flow of abundance from the Universe.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.