I am so tired of Charlie Sheen's multiple exclusive interviews, and the media's continuing coverage of his public breakdown. I know they're doing it for ratings. So they persist in giving this obviously troubled man a platform.

I was pleased to hear Craig Ferguson say the other night that he is done talking about Mr. Sheen. The next day, I read this great article from npr.

I've been reading Mr. Ferguson's book, American on Purpose, so I know about his battle with alcoholism. I found this clip of Mr. Ferguson talking about his own checkered past, and his then refusal to judge or make fun of Britney Spears. Voice of reason indeed.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.