:)

My co-worker H loves Chris Noth. She is married, has 4 kids, and has joked in the past that the only guy she would ever leave her husband for, is Mr. Noth. I texted her tonight that Mr. Noth is in a Broadway play and that previews start 09 February. Here was the exchange that followed:

H: I will have to look into that and the possibility of running away with him.

Me: If you say I'm your accomplice I'll deny everything. Deleting all our texts regarding this matter.

H: I still have the texts in my phone. You will need to steal it Wednesday and delete them.

Me: Darn! It's a downward spiral into a life of crime.

H: Little did you know the path you would be setting yourself on by sending a simple text about Chris Noth.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.