I went to work early today to finish paperwork. I really wanted to get a bagel and coffee even though I ate breakfast at home. I decided not to because I really shouldn't be eating bagels (even though I usually get the multi grain or wheat one.), or drinking too much coffee. Plus it's an extra expense. Then my co-worker came in and she had a drink from Dunkin' Donuts. So I thought about it even more. Plus I was getting hungry.

Voila! A patient of mine brought me hot chocolate from Starbucks. A few minutes later, our administrative assistant's husband came in with food from Dunkin' Donuts. They made a mistake filling the order, doubling the items. I ended up with a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese.

The universe listens.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.