I don't know what to make of a high school classmate's Facebook posts. First she said "WHO IS _______? A NURSE IN ROME...MY HUSBAND'S MISTRESS!" A day later, there was a captionless photo of a woman on her wall. Of course there were many comments inquiring about the identity of the female, which she never responded to.

I feel horrible she is having marriage problems. And yet I feel that FB was not an appropriate place to air out dirty laundry. I know her anger made her do it. Maybe she felt it was the easiest way to get the word out about her cheating husband.

All I can do is pray and wish her well.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.