King Tut returned to New York City last week, so I was planning to head down to the Discovery Times Square Expo yesterday. But something made me hem and haw about buying tickets to the exhibit and making the trip. Then last night, I heard about the bomb scare in Times Square. This photo of the bomb squad gave me chills. Reminded me of the film The Hurt Locker. This isn't supposed to happen in my favorite city.

I remember when my sisters and I were thinking of going to New Orleans but again, something made us procrastinate about booking flights and hotels. Hurricane Katrina hit the city the week we were planning to go.

Always trust your gut feeling and instincts. It may save you from a whole lot of trouble.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.