Funny dream: I was in some sort of acting class with Jackie Chan and classmates from gradeschool. It was like a scene from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. We were supposed to run barefoot down a small hill, peek through a gate then kick it open. Darn Jackie Chan demonstrated and of course took the door off its hinges. Another girl went before me and she couldn't get the door open. I remember thinking why couldn't we just run at full speed then try to kick it open instead of stopping first to check it. Of course, I couldn't do it either. I woke up and oddly enough, my right foot was sore when I stepped down from the bed.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.