• Caning works! And I think it's about time we did a little more of it right here... yes, we cane!
  • Will: Hold on a second, Sue. Sue: I resent being told to hold on to anything.
  • God, it feels good to finally pop that zit known as Will Schuester.
  • Principal Figgins: Let's hug it out. Will: I'd rather not. Sue: I don't see that happening.
  • Sue: When you hear your name called, cross over to this side of this black shiny thing. Will: That's called a piano, Sue.
  • I, for one, think intimacy has no place in a marriage. Walked in on my parents once and it was like seeing two walruses wrestling.
  • Will: Who's to say everything I do is 100% on the ball? Sue: No one would say that.
  • Will: I can't do a song with three people. Sue: Not with that attitude.
(photo from TV Fanatic)

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.