I almost fell off my seat when I heard President Obama say "I screwed up." regarding Tom Daschle's nomination for secretary of health and human services. When has a president, much less a US President, ever owned up to making a mistake, especially while still in office?

He has run into many problems with his Cabinet nominees and naysayers like to say that this only shows his inexperience. Let's give the man a break. I hope he keeps trying to change Washington. So far, all his actions as chief shows that he is an honorable man who's trying to do the right thing.

I heart this man more and more.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.