My mom hasn't been feeling well lately. She was diagnosed with Benign Paroxymal Positional Vertigo by an EENT, but I didn't like the way my sister described the office visit. I happened to see my neurosurgeon friend online yesterday morning. So I asked if he knew any EENTs or neurologists. He said: "would a neurosurgeon do?" and offered to see my mother. A free housecall at that!

I spoke to my sister this morning and she said the visit went very well. He just confirmed the diagnosis. I feel better now, much reassured. I'm glad I have good friends. Thanks Doc Charles!

1 comments:

  1. Cecilia said...

    Yay, Charles! Good to know about the diagnosis. Whew!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.