My out-of-state friend was watching CNN's pre-inauguration coverage while I watched here. We'd text comments back and forth. We were both feeling Anderson Cooper in his purple tie. Other members of the panel were Wolf Blitzer (who also had a purplish tie but AC was more fabulous of course), Soledad O'Brien, David Gergen and one other dude. The last three people were so prepared for cold weather, they had hats on and blankets on their laps, etc. My friend sends me a message saying she's impressed with AC 360 not being cold at all unlike David Gergen and Soledad O'Brien who are all bundled up. I text back: That's because he's HOT!

HA, HA, HA!!! Umm...ha, ha, ha! Anyone?

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.