• I was in Indiana over the weekend to visit friends. On the way there , I sat across the aisle from a family of four. During the descent, the mother was trying to keep her 3 year old daughter buckled up. The girl pipes up: "If you let me go, I'll give you a hundred dollars." We all cracked up. Never too early to start using bribery to get your way in life.
  • On the return flight we had a little commuter plane and for some reason, the snooty stewardess was trying to get the 5 people on the front to move to the back. She asked for 5 "volunteers". Someone asked "You're telling us to move?" Flight attendant only made a face, kept chewing her gum. 2 people got up and moved. One guy wasn't budging at all from his exit row seat. The passenger next to me also moved even though she didn't have to. Snippy stewardess asked for just one more person. The last couple stood up to move and Ms. Congeniality said she only needed one. The man said: "Well I'm married to her and I actually like to hang out and spend time with her." Brava! Flight attendant didn't say anything but I could tell she was annoyed. You catch more bees with honey, dearie.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.