I can't wait to be rid of 2008---the year of the house fire, my surgery and treatment, family drama and conflict. Although I must say my diagnosis of a brain tumor was a good and bad thing. Being told you have a malignancy is certainly bad news, but on the up side, it leads you to re-examine your life, your philosophy, your beliefs, your diet, your strengths and weaknesses. As they say, if you don't heed the message the first time, you get hit with a bigger hammer the next time.

So I bid 2008 goodbye, including all the negativity, anger and fear it generated . I look to 2009 with hope, gratitude and appreciation.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.