I barely remember watching The Pirate Movie ( I caught parts of it on TV a few months ago...I couldn't bear to watch it again it was god-awful.) But my sisters reminded me about the song First Love. It made me laugh when they say at the end "I promise to be true to you, my first love." When you refer to someone as your FIRST love, then how invested are you in that relationship? Are you REALLY trying your best? It's like that old Brett Butler bit where she said her ex-husband never noticed that she always introduced him as her "first" husband.

Anyway, for a fun, cheesy old walk along memory lane, here's the vid from youtube:

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.