What could the President and Vice-President-Elect be thinking and feeling at this moment?
Fist-bump?! They both seem like cool parents. Although First Lady-Elect Michelle kinda scares me a bit...in a good way.
The weight of the world's expectations is a heavy burden.
A loving family
Strength and comfort from a simple touch of the hand from Marian Robinson, the First Grandma.
Not just a President, but a husband, father, family man.
A Republican friend of mine said I should get over my euphoria over the Obama victory. I asked him "How could I? After 8 years of getting Bush-whacked." So out of spite (just kidding E), I copied Cecile's post. Our internet-savvy President-Elect has shared his private election night photos on Flickr. These are my favorite ones.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.