I am sometimes still dumbfounded by the limitations of some Americans' world view. They are surprised when I tell them that I've never eaten certain foods or fruits (simply because they don't grow in the Philippines or because we have a different cuisine), or why I've never seen certain American classic movies or television shows. And my favorite, especially at this time of the year, why we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Umm...the Plimoth settlers NEVER came to the Philippines. Nor were there Native Americans to celebrate the fall harvest with.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Give thanks everyday.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.