Sawyer: Dharma nutri-bar?
Hurley: No thanks, I'm not hungry.
Sawyer: You serious?

urley: Did that bird just say my name?
Sawyer: Yeah it did. Right after it crapped gold

Karl: Hey. Hey, how long would it take to get to your camp?
Sawyer: What, you talking to me now, Chachi?

Sawyer: (to Tom) How about you bring me an ottoman? While you're at it I could use a blow dry.

Sawyer: Havin' fun yet, Freckles?
Kate: Quit staring at my ass
Sawyer: Well give me something else to stare at!

Pickett: Time for work!
Sawyer: Sounding a little stuffy there, ChinaTown. You need to blow your nose?
Pickett: (wants to hit Sawyer) Just give me an excuse
Sawyer: Thought I just did, what do I gotta do, talk about your mother?

(Karl pushes Sawyer back)
Karl: I am tough!
Sawyer: Sure you are, Bobby.
(Karl gives him a blank look)
Sawyer: Bobby? The Brady Bunch?
Karl: What the hell is The Brady Bunch?

Sawyer: Hey, where the hell's my stuff? What are ya'll doing?
Hurley: Dude, you're alive! (He runs up and hugs Sawyer) Alive!
Sawyer: Yeah, yeah, Snuffy, good to see you too. (He sees the van) I'll be damned. You found yourselves a "Hippie-Car."
Hurley: Yeah. Pretty cool, huh?
Jin: Sawyer.
Sawyer: Jin-bo! How you doing?
Jin: Good... see... you.
Sawyer: Well, look at that! Somebody's hooked on phonics!

Sawyer: (to Hurley) So, you really the number one draft pick, Grimace?

Sawyer: You a shrink now?
Hurley: She'll be ok, dude. Kate? I know you're worried about her. She's with Locke and Sayid. She's gonna be fine.
Sawyer: Yeah, well, thanks for the pep talk Lu...
Hurley: Uh uh dude. It's Hurley. Hugo if you want.
Sawyer: Get bent, Hugo

Sun and Jin are talking in Korean about Sawyer's deal to get his stuff back)
Sawyer: Ooh! Looks like Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon got something good. Lay it on me.
Sun: No nicknames. If you lose, no nicknames for anyone for a week.
Charlie: Nice.
Sawyer: You're on. Pick your player. I'll be back in an hour, then let the slaughter begin.

Sawyer: Ping-Pong Table? Where'd the hell that come from?
Hurley: Jin found it when he was out looking for firewood. We made legs for it, paddles. Now, all we need is a ball.
Sawyer: Found it?
Hurley: It must have landed in the jungle when the hatch exploded.
Sawyer: I thought the hatch collapsed.
Hurley: Look, dude, all I know is the sky turned purple. After that, I don't ask questions. I just make myself a salad and move on.
Sawyer: Yeah, I can see that's working for you.

Sawyer: I'm telling ya, this is the trail.
Hurley: What do you know about tracking?
Sawyer: Well, I know what a footprint is.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.