Hurley: (to Sawyer) We're all in this together man, let's treat each other with a little respect.
Sawyer: Shut up, lardo!

Sayid: It's a loop. Iteration, it's repeating the same message. The counter- the next number will end 533.
Sawyer: Does anyone know what the hell he's talking about?
Sayid: It's a running count of the number of times the message has repeated. It's roughly 30 seconds long so, how long...? (we see him trying to figure it out in his head)
Sawyer: Don't forget to carry the 1, chief.

Boone: (takes the gun) I'm standing guard. You heard what they said's out there.
Sawyer: You took my gun off me, boy?
Shannon: Please, you've never even held a gun. He doesn't believe in guns. He goes on marches.
Boone: I don't go on marches.
Sayid: Give it back to me.
Sawyer: Oh, yeah, give it to Al-Jazeera. He'll protect us.
Charlie: Al-Jazeera's a network.

Hurley: What's your problem? Hand them over.
Sawyer: How about no?
Hurley: There's other people here or don't you give a crap?
Sawyer: Well if one of us wouldn't eat more than his fair share. . .
Hurley: Oh that's bull and you know it. You're not happy unless you're screwing over everybody. . .
Sawyer: Hey don't patronize me, pork pie.
Boone (entering): Guys, knock it off.
Sawyer: Stay out of this metro.

(Sun is pointing to her watch and saying something in Korean.)
Sayid: The cuffs stay on.
Sawyer: A little louder, Omar. Maybe then she'll understand you.

(Sayid is torturing Sawyer)
Sawyer: That's it, that's all you got, splinters? No wonder we kicked your ass in the Gulf.

Jack: Get up!
Sawyer: Why, you wanna see who's taller?

Sawyer: Doctor playin' golf. Woo, boy howdy, Now I've heard everything. What's next? Cop eatin' a doughnut?

Kate: No, I'm fine. I can take care of myself.
Sawyer: Oh, of course. I don't need protecting. I can take care of myself. Me Kate. Me throw rock.

(admitting to Charlie that he took and read Claire's diary)Sawyer: Good literature's kinda scarce around here.

Sawyer: (To Jin) You're pretty scared, huh? Scared, you understand scared, don't you? Huh? If you ain't, you're going to be, Bruce. Folks down on the beach might have been doctors and accountants a month ago, but it's Lord of the Flies time, now.

Kate: That's it, get up.
Sawyer: What?
Kate: Get up. You're going to Jack.
Sawyer: Do I get a lollipop?

about Sawyer's headaches)
Jack: You're sensitive to the light too, huh?
Sawyer: You know what? I'm sensitive to you

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.