This photo could sum up the aftermath of our Easter weekend. I spent Saturday cleaning the house, catching up on errands. Then I picked up Mum, Dad and Lynn from the airport. I'm happy to say they are all looking well. Cecile our gracious host provided sumptuous Filipino food, board and lodging. Thank God our eldest sister and her family also dropped by to welcome them back. We had a rockin' good time playing Rock Band, even though I ain't any good.

Easter Sunday was nice. Meals were long because of endlessly fun chitchat. Lynn and I watched Voltes V VCDs as the rest of the household slumbered. We ended up watching Sigaw again for Lynn's benefit, but I made sure I closed my eyes during creepy scenes because some scenes linger in your mind's eye. After dinner we watched Enchanted's special features. I ended up sleeping over again last night. I think my feelings for our quality family time would be best expressed by the 10,000 Maniacs song:

These are days you'll remember.
Never before and never since, I promise, will the whole world be warm as this.
And as you feel it, you'll know its true that you are blessed and lucky.
Its true that you are touched by something that will grow and bloom in you.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.