I don't know if it's a curse or a blessing to be in touch with one's inner universe. I know when I'm hormonal and I hate it. I can't help being snippy, but I feel so guilty after. Today I almost wanted to go into (small) rages at work. The slightest things irritated me.
Then Pinky wanted to know if I read her latest blog post. Instead of just saying yes and keeping the peace, I said I am all Murneyed out. She answered with a half-hearted LOL. Then texted back that she'll cease and desist from posting about Julia because other readers might share my feelings. So I felt guilty and told her to keep posting and I'll just get to them at some point.

Times like these, I never know how to quell the storms inside my head.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.