Why do people come to a stop after they get off the escalator?

Why do people think I want to speak to their child on the phone when he or she obviously can't converse yet?

When they get separated in the plane, why do couples think it's OK to ask to switch seats with you the solo traveler so they can sit next to each other? Aren't they together enough as it is? What if I like my seat assignment or specifically asked for it?

Why does someone put everybody else on speaker phone and think that I can actually make out what everyone is saying? Half the time they end up talking to each other anyway.

When do spouses become each other's spokesperson? Sometimes one would finish the other's sentences or even worse, answer all the questions.

Why do people sit in my buffer zone (the empty seats to my right and left ) in a movie house? Unless of course it's a full house then I understand.

Why do people call after 9 PM? Unless it's an emergency, that is absolutely unnecessary.


What if sometimes, I don't really want to hear about your child's ice cream social, music recital or see his latest school picture or artwork? Or perhaps your latest house project or progress with the renovations? Does that make me a bad person?

Why do some people eat when they're talking to you on the phone? Can't they wait until they hang up the phone? Or eat before the phone call.

Why do people email, IM, text you then call you regarding the same thing?

Why don't people turn off or at least silence their cellphones at the movies or the theatre? Even after at least two reminders to do so.

Why can't more people realize that silence is a virtue?

I'm usually OK with splitting the bill evenly for a meal. But why do I have to pay for YOUR drinks? Shouldn't I be giving less because I only had one or two sodas while everyone else had 3-4 alcoholic beverages?

How much time are people really saving when they're speeding, swerving lanes, tailgating and generally driving like maniacs?

Why do people thrive on gossip, negativity and complaining? (mwahahaha!)

Why don't some people say thank you when someone holds the door for them?

Why are some people either blissfully unaware or ridiculously self-absorbed? (who me?!)

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.