Belated Happy Birthday to our eldest sister who turned 39 yesterday! I visited with her for a little while today. I hadn't seen her or our nieces for almost 4 months, my brother-in-law even longer. I used to see them almost every weekend. During lunch, they were telling me what their day to day schedule is like. Like any normal American family, it is hectic and I do understand why it is hard to get together with other people. My friends with even younger children run around after school, too. But like my other sister said, there is always the phone/email/text messages. I have no right to complain because I'm never one to make the effort either. The good thing is it is never awkward when we finally do see each other even after a long time. I guess that's what family is. I also stopped by her house and played with Zack the alpha dog. I had a good day today.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.